Sunday, February 22, 2009

Peas and Carrots

I know I am so far behind on keeping up with this blog! We have been so busy since we moved into the house. We are still working on getting settled. We have been in the house almost 2 months, so far so good. We are really enjoying it. It is very different than "home". The kids don't have friends in the neighborhood to come over and play in the afternoons, but on the weekends we get together with friends and they have sleepovers so they get to spend time with other kids.

We have joined a Life Group that meets on Friday night, we take the kids along and they all play in the kids room at whoever's house we are meeting at for the week. We are working on The Truth Project (www.thetruthproject.org) It has been awesome to get back into a group of believers and share our journey. It is so amazing what God has laid out for us here in Germany. He has so carefully planned out every step, every move for us and it is amazing! I get all warm and fuzzy and emotional when I think about how He has taken such good care of us-it is truly amazing-we are SO BLESSED and SO THANKFUL!

These are pictures of Brycen and Siera...they are like peas and carrots! They are so cute together. Siera has high functioning autism as well and she and Brycen are so cute together. They are best little buddies. It's like they just understand each other. They both love to play their Nintendos and Siera often gets right next to Brycen's face to watch him play and it doesn't bother him a bit, but if anyone else does it-it makes him crazy. They both get so excited when they know they are going to be seeing each other. They are just so dang cute! Jenn (Siera's mom) and I are already planning their wedding! LOL!

Lots of love to all of you-we miss you all so much! I promise I will try to be better about keeping up with the blog-I am going to try to post some pictures from our snowboard/sledding trip from New Year's soon!

~Jake~

PS
Notice Siera's glasses! She just got them a couple of weeks ago-Jenn had another pair picked out for her but Siera was insistant on these-we are thinking because they look just like Brycen's! She couldn't wait to show Brycen!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to take my glasses off and clean them....thought I was seeing things. LOL, thanks for the pictures and update. My "myspace" page is still waiting on an update. I could use some pics of my babies on it. We love you and appreciate you more than you'll ever know.
Love you
Love you MORE
love,
Mom and Dad Mac

Justin said...

You guys are so much fun. Love the update and I love that my main man brycen is a ladies man. It was GREAT to pick up the phone yesterday and to hear your voice. Tell Bo to go easy on the rib and pass on my love to the kiddo's. Lydia said that she was able to talk with Bailey yesterday and that it was 'so cool!' Much love to you guys.

Mark