Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yesterday it snowed all day!! Bo went in to work for a bit while the kiddies and I slept in. I was not feeling well at all yesterday, I am thinking I may have a sinus infection-what fun! I am feeling better today but still not 100%. We headed out late yesterday afternoon so I could take a look at the car Bo checked out the other night. We are definitely buying it, we gave them a deposit today. We won't get it until the 19th because that is when they leave here headed back to the states. There was a couple of inches of snow on the ground when we left our room so of course the kids wanted to have a snowball fight. We picked up a sled at the BX and before we came back to the room, we let the kids go sledding on a hill behind the baseball field. I would have taken some pictures but it was about 9 at night and I figured I would wait and take some when went during the daytime. Even Bo got on and went for a sled. The kids absolutely loved it. We had planned on taking them again today, but when we woke up this morning, most of the snow was gone =(

We think we have found a house, we are supposed to meet with the landlord tomorrow to sign a contract. It won't be available until the 1st of January so it looks like we will be spending Christmas in TLF. Tomorrow we are going to find a mini tree and a few decorations. I will take some pics of the house tomorrow and post those. Neighborhoods here are very different than back in the states. They don't usually have front yards and there are stores and things all mixed in with the houses. You open your front door, there is the sidewalk and then the street. If we get this house, the village butcher is right next door, and the baker is about 2 blocks away. There is a beautiful church right behind us. We won't have a grassy yard, but we have a pretty big courtyard, part of it is pavers and the other part is like a rock garden. The house is really big and Bailey will have sort of like her own little apartment upstairs. It even has a mini kitchen up there-we already told her that is off limits! There are lots of rooms in the basement for storage. We really like it a lot!!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU MORE!
Glad you have found you a house and it was good to talk to you. Tell Bailey that I checked my e-mail and I don't have her reply yet. LOVE YOU! Mom Mac